Friday 8 May 2015

DBH 1, Year 2050

YEAR 2050
 I think life will be very different in the year 2050.Robots willl be the teachers in school and they will have a printer  in them..Pens and pencils will write alone only thinking in what you want to write..The chairs will also be very comfortable.I also think that in the future we will have a chip that if you put it in your head you will know everything.
BY: Naroa Artetxe
 
SCHOOL IN 2050  

In my opinion in 2050 the schools wil be nice and funny .There are going to be fly-parks and many oder thhings to.The technology in the schooll will be advance and we not going to have a normal  teacher  wel be hav robot teacher .the books wiil be computer and we going to stay in a modern clasrom with electric chears and tables.The clothing well be very strange and collorfulles.The kitchen of the school will be very big and the food will be prepare herself.the future will be amazingg and wonderfoll for childrens.
BY: Tina Moreanu
 
I think schools in 2050 will be giant with glass structures and a lot of plants on the roofs.
I think that they are going to be teachers,but all the board would be digital, and instead of books we are going to have tablets.I aslso think that the food of the lunch time will be healthy and ecologycal.
BY: Aitor Jauregi
 
Hi Marta:
I think that schools in the year 2050 will be a lot bigger than the ones in 2015. School blackboards will be like enormous screens. I think the chairs will be flying chairs, and the same will  with  the tables. I think  that there  aren't going to  be  any teacher, but they'll be robots instead.
BY: Paul García
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment