Friday 21 March 2014

A story

At my 9th birthday I´ve got a terible acident. I celebrate it at my mother resaurant. At the bigining it was good but at the night I toucha metal object an a electonic metal thing. I`ve been electro shocked. My friend push me and it save me. I fell terible.
By:Gabi

A FANTASTIC DAY
by Aitor Basterretxea Aldana

        On  the day 15 of march was an exciting day. It was an amazing day when it started the afternoon.
        The day it wasnt special it was a normal saturday, I wake up, I have breakfast and I was in the house. But in the afternoon me and my friends we went to visit a friend to his home because it was injured fron the leg. We were in the house like 2 hours with him speaking and playing. After that we went to pasileku and it was a show of music and a lot of people were dancing and we too. After that we went to home
      The day was amazing, it was a very nice day.


A FANTASTIC DAY


The 14th of August was a day full of surprises.
The day begun as every morning. First I had breakfast with my family and later my parents said to us that before going to a summer camp we going to go to a fairground that was in Bilbao. We happen almost the whole day mounting in machine to machine. In one shop I won a prize of a bond to be able to see a film. Before going away to house, we had dinner in a Burger King.
That day was one of the best days of the summer.


BY: Miriam Nita

No comments:

Post a Comment