Thursday 26 November 2015

DBH 3, the visit

Next year, I wil do a exchange with my friends of class. Im so excited because is a diferent and a new experience
 When my Dutch comes, first i will teach him my famiyand friends The week thath he is going to be in my house , i will take him to famous places of the basque country. When he comes , I will ask him what that he likes and i will do a lot of activities with him   By: Giuliana

Hi Julen:
Everyone is excited about your visit next week.
At wath time is your flight on soturday?
ill go to the airport to get you.
weve got lot of plans to you.
On monday we are goig to do motocross with friends.
On tuesday we are going to the beach with my boat.
On wednesday and thursday we are going fhising with my phater.
and the oder days i dont know.

See you soon.
                                                       Ramon

Hi Sara,
     
      I'm so excited about your visit to Gernika! I know the day you're coming but I don't know the hour. Can you let me know? Like that, I could go to pick you up.
      I have made lots of plans so you can be sure that you will have fun. On Friday, my sister and I are going to take you to see the two museums that we have here. They're very interesting so you will enjoy them. On Saturday, we can go to see all Urdaibai, which is a beautiful area full of nature. At night we are going to go bar hopping, so prepare to have fun! I thought about having a relaxing day in Gernika on Sunday, but we can do another thing if you prefer. Finally, on Monday I am going to show you the very famous market of Gernika. Any tourist can leave without seeing it! In addition, we are going to go to Bilbao, the capital of Biscay.
      I can take you back to the airport if you want, it's up to you. Now relax and get ready for the trip!
                
                        Kisses, Maria

I am so exited because I am going to have a girl of exchage and we are going to do a lot of thing. It comes from Holand. I am soy exating and nervious at the time because y don´t now if it going to like my tipe of life that I have. I am going to carry him to Bermeo, Bilbo... I will do a lot of thing like spick with him, and live together from a week.
5.  In summer I enjoy going with my friends but this summer I am going to go to Almería because there I have family and I want to bisit them. I love to gfo there because is hot and you can go to beach. We are going to visit Granada and Jaén because they coment that is very beautifful. If I love the sun and the hot I thing that I will love them to.
   We are going to go two weeks.
BY: Ane Martín

Hi Carl,


  Everyone is so excited about your visit in april.I,m sure it will be fun. We are going to meet you at the airport ,so you can feel more comfortable.  
 
   We,ve got a lot of plans for you .On Saturday we are going to meet you at the airport and then we will hang out in the town.On Sunday , we are going to Donosti and show you some things . On Monday we are going to Bilbao and we will show you the guggenheim museum.We have more plans fot you but those are surprise. I hope you,ll have a good time. 
BY: Kiara Mendoza

Hi:Carl

Every one is so excited to see you next month.
Im im sure it will be very fun.

We have a lot of plans for you .On Monday we have planed to go mountainbiking.
On thuesday going shooping whit all the family.
On friday whe are going to see the city on bus.
Finally on sathurday whe are going fishing whit my dad and mu unkle.

Here every one is so deligthed to see you.

SEE YOU SOON:VALENTIN

Hi Joseph:
I have some friends in France and they are coming to Spain soon.I have a lot of plans to make here with them.On Monday I will take them to the Guggenheim Museum of Bilbao.At Tuesday evenning we will go to the Zubiarte shopiing centre of Bilbao too.
At Wednesday afternoon we are going to Amorebieta town to visit some places and to my family.At Thursday afternoon we are going to Lezika restaurant in Santimamiñe.
On Friday we are going to go to Astrabudua town to a dance club called Sonora.Then at Saturday morning we are going to sleep a lot and at the afternoon we are going to the Moon dance club.At Sunday moorning we are going to walk to the mountain to Santimamiñe to the Painted Forest and at the afternoon we will take you to the Loiu´s airport.
See you soon.😘🙆
BY: Araitz Elorriaga

Hi Charlie, 
All my friends are very excited about your visit next month. You will have a lot of fun. 
I´ve goy a lot of plans for us. On Monday,we will meet my friends at a park. They want to meet you. On Tuesday,my mom will bring us to her restaurant that is on Bakio. We will eat there and then we will go to a beach. 
On Wednesday,I think it will be funny go to the cinema and have dinner at the Burger King.On Tuesday,we will go to a shopping center and then a to a very famous musuem. On Friday,we are staying at Gernika because I want to show you. 
On Saturday ,we will go to Bermeo because I want you to meet my boyfiend. He is very funny and we will go with him at a concert. 
On Sunday,we will stay at home preparing some delicious things to eat. 
I´m so delighted and I´m waiting for you to arrive. 
See you soon,😘
Valentina 

Hi Nahia:

We are all awaiting your arrival, you go at the airport my mother and me. We have a whole weekend for us to go the best places in Bilbao.
When you arrive we'll take you to dinner at a well-known Chinese restaurant it is a lovely restaurant. The next day we go to see the San Mames stadium is also beautiful, we're going to watch the match Athletic VS Barcelona, will be a party  interesante. Then go to dinner at a restaurant. On Sunday morning we will visit more sites of Bilbao, such as the Guggenheim Museum, also we will go to a mall if you want to buy something.
We look forward to seeing you and to teach you and how nice it is Bilbao, do more things too if you want to clear.😘
by: Mª Jose Velazquez

Hi Laura,
My family and I are so excited about your visit next week.Please let us know the time of you flight next Sunday and we´ll meet you at the airport .
  
We´ve got a lot of plans for next week.On Monday we´ll show you Gernika and we´ll see the tree of Gernika. On Tuesday ,I´ll present you my friends and we will stay with them all day. On Wednesday and Thursday we´ll show you the coasts near Gernika and we´ll swim in the sea .On Friday we´ll make a party of farewell for you.
 
Everyone here is delighted to have you and we´re all waiting for you to arrive . We´ll have a wonderful time together .
 
See you soon,

Aiora

Hi Tom:
I write you this e-mail because I´m waiting you to come here .I have prepared all the things you to fell confortable.
On Monday I will take you to the Athletics match vs Barcelona in San Mames.On Tuesday you are going tovisit my granpas without me because I´m not going to be there but on Wednesday and Thursday we are going to visit an archery camp.Aren´t you excited!
I´m happy to see you here and all my family is delighted too so hurry up and come as soon as possible!
BY: Ibai Unamuno

Hi Marta,
I am happy to welcome the Dutch at home.
Let's enjoy ourselves great.
I have many plans for the week and I think he liked it.
Sometimes we'll play FIFA with friends and go out to the streets to have fun.
We will go to Bilbao and Donostia.

We're going to play soccer and finally a disco.
by: Gabriel de Souza

Hi Beatriz :
 We are all waiting for you to come, you go at the airport my father and me. On Monday we go to the supermarket to buy what you like so you can eat everything you say. On Tuesday we will go to my grandmother's house where we will meet all my family and my family can meet. On Wednesday we go for a walk by Gernika and you can see everything you want. On Thursday we will see a museum in Bilbao and then eat at a restaurant. On Friday I will take with my friends and you will very well. On Saturday we will go to Bilbao shopping and you can buy everything you want, and finally go to the airport on Sunday and leave you there.🙋😍😘
BY: Nerea Fuentes

Hi Marta,
        How are you? I'm so excited about your visit to Gernika!  I'm sure we'll have a great time. At what time does the plain you're taking arrive? It's just to know at what time we should go to the airport to pick up you.
        I've got a lot of plans we can make together. On Monday I will show you Gernika. It's a beautiful town, I'm sure you'll like it. On Tuesday, I thought about going to all the museums near Gernika, they're really interesting, you won't get bored for sure! I thought that Wednesday will be a great day for relaxing and staying at home watching some films, but if you think that that't a boring plan we could do something different. I don't have any plans for Thursday, so we can do whatever you want. At the weekend we are going to go to Bilbao, a city near Gernika. There we can do many different things, we can go shopping, ice skating or whatever you want. I think it will be fun. On monday we can take you to the airport if you want. 
                         Seeing you soon! 
                                                     Kisses, Paula.

HI Ramon : Everyone isso excited about your visit next week. I`m sure it will be fun. Please let us know the time of your flight on Sunday and I will meet you at the airport.
We´ve got a lot of plans to do. On Monday we will go to ride our motocross bikes. I have a new ktm 6days and a tm 250f.
On Tuesday we will go hunting some deers, on wensday will go shoppin and the rest of the week we are going to go to some partys.
BY: Julen Galarza

Hi marta,
Me and my family we are so exitd about your visti next day. Im sure it will be so fun and extreme. I will meet you at the airport.

Ive got a lot of plans for this week. Mondey we will go to the zoo for seeing lions but the they are free. It will be so scary. Tuesday we will show yo Bilbao and Donostia. Wednesday and Thursady we will go to a camp in the mountain will some friends. Finally we will go to an island the is near our coast. 

So can you see this week will be so exiting and funny.
See you.
Stefan


No comments:

Post a Comment